Thursday, April 23, 2009

Itinerary 2

Recently, Amelia has been wanting to fill in the last 2 days of our itinerary.

I don't have any idea on what to fill those in, so I'm open to any suggestions.
One day in Brisbane and another day in Melbourne.

My friend recommended this place, call Point Nepean.
He mentioned that as Philip Island's Penguin Parade is in the evening, we can go to this place in the day.

I highly recommend we go to Mount Buller for some skiing for our last day in Melbourne. Not sure how much or whether we can do it in a day though.
As for Brisbane, I have checked the tourbook and the only things interesting are the national wildlife parks. So, I can't contribute on this.

For our GOR trip, the sights I am hoping to see are the 12 Apostles and the Grampians National Park.

So feel free to let me know any suggestions you want to go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment