Friday, February 20, 2009

Cheap Cheap MUST BUY!

After emailing for the past few days, I think I found a very very CHEAP place to stay in Brisbane!
Everybody shout "Yah!" now!

It is a 7 person dorm at $23 per person per night. It has a bathroom attached.
As we have 7 person, there won't be any strangers staying with us. :)

The hostel name is call Somewhere To Stay. To see more about the place, click the link below.


I seriously think that this is the best we can get in Brisbane.
Another backpackers hostel offered me $40 per person per night. Its nearly twice as expensive as Somewhere To Stay.
As it is a dormitory, the beds are probably double decker and it can be quite cramp.
I can't really find a good photo in the website, so I will probably ask them more about the rooms if you guys are interested.


EDIT*
Turns out that the hotel is not very highly rated after all.
It seems there is NO air-con. So we will probably die of heat if we stayed there.
Next please!

No comments:

Post a Comment