Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Choose your Hotels!

We have been contacting hotels/hostels/motels/B&B for the past few days, and we have received several offers. I have filtered the expensive ones out, so that leaves with the cheap ones. I have also taken away those that do not have private rooms, private toilets and Air-Con.
I have included Air-Con as I don't want to regret sleeping in a hot, stuffy room even though it is Winter. Not going to risk my sleep.

Please choose your accommodation wisely as we are going to have to endure with it for 4 nights! The list is not yet complete, as some hotels have yet to get back to me, but some hotels have given me deadlines to reply, which is why I need your decision soon.

Legend
All prices are in AUD
The price given is the total amount for 7 of us. So 1 person is that amount divided by 7
7 means 7 of us sleeping in 1 room
4,3 means 4 of us in 1 room, and 3 in another room
3,2,2 means 3 of us in 1 room and 2 in 2 rooms

Brisbane

1. Brisbane Manor
7 - $235
3,2,2 - $255

2. Snooze Inn
3,2,2 - $307

3. Brisbane City Backpackers
4,3 - $280

4. Brisbane Backpackers Resort
4,3 - $255


Sydney

1. Altamont Hotel
7 - $166

2. Billabong Gardens
4,3 - $240

3. Sydney Wattle
4,3 - $300

4. Alishan International Guesthouse
4,3 - $285

5. Rooftop Travellers Lodge
4,3 - $218
(Can only book 2 weeks before holiday)


The list is not complete, but there are ample choices to make. Just let me know your priority :)
Remember to research abit on the hotels you have chosen, to make sure that it is the one you are looking for.
i.e clean, cheap and safe.
Look at photos or search for reviews.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment